Saturday 9 August 2014

OVERSIZED FLORALS...












If there is one thing I am always drawn to while shopping it would have to be oversized shirts. They are such a cute take on a casual dress and being someone who doesn't really suit summer dresses a shirt dress is the perfect alternative! They also look so cute on nights out with some chunky heels and oversized clutch bag. This beautiful floral one was a bargain from Forever 21, and is made out a beautiful satin like material making it look and feel a lot more expensive. Just had to style it with my gorgeous new healed loafers from Boohoo, have been living in these recently as they just go with everything and can make an outfit look slightly more dressy than normal flat  loafers.

Shirt Dress: Forever 21

Please don't forget that if you love my blog I have been nominated for Best Newcomer at this years Cosmopolitan Blog Awards and would love it if you could vote for me

I have linked some of my current fave day dresses below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.