Sunday 17 August 2014

NOTHING TO WEAR...










Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you have all had a fab weekend. Mines been quite crazy as I have still been trying to catch up on all my work and blogging shenanigans that have got a bit back logged after all my holidays. But I am getting there and have so many exciting things coming up that I cant wait to share with you all! Today's outfit is another from my Boohoo '5 Days of Style' edit which is going live soon so make sure you check it out. I have also been told that it is going to feature in the Boohoo magazine which is super exciting! As you probably all know by now I just love mum jeans but was yet to own a coloured pair and couldn't think of a better colour to own than pink. I love these ones as they add a really fun edge to an outfit and are super comfortable. Just had to be worn with my all time fave iridescent slip ons from ASOS which are sadly sold out but I am sure you could always give eBay or Depop a go :) Also later today I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube Channel 'That Pommie Girl' (here) but please do let me know below what other videos you would love me to film :)

Shoes: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.