Monday 4 August 2014

THE WORLD I LOVE...












Happy Monday everyone! I must say it is so lovely to be back to normal blogging after having a bit of a break. I've missed you all! I also have so many beautiful new bits to show you all so you are in for a treat over the next few weeks! I couldn't think of a better way to start normal blogging again than with this AMAZING two piece from my fave Primark! I had some time to kill when I was up in Liverpool the other day and there is no better way to waste time than shopping in my opinion. I couldn't resist this, I think it is so fun and a perfect co-ord for those slightly cooler summer days. Also being Primark it was such a bargain! I can't wait to show you all my other Primark purchases!

Jacket: Primark
Shorts: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.