Monday 1 September 2014

3'S A CROWD...












Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a fab weekend! I am spending the day sorting out my new office which means a trip to IKEA!!!! Excited is an understatement, I am sure I am not the only person who gets excited about a trip to IKEA?! I cant wait to show you all my finished office. Had some new deliveries over the weekend including this cropped basketball style tee from Sik Silk. I must say I love the girly take on a basketball tee with the spots, really loving anything sports luxe at the moment! I styled it with my fave oversized leather shorts from Zara which unfortunately I bought ages ago so are no longer available but I have tried to find some alternatives :)


Shorts: Zara (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.