Sunday 21 September 2014

A LANDMARK...











Happy Sunday guys! I hope you have all had a fab weekend and a nice relaxing day. Now if you haven't yet checked out Charlotte Crosby's range for InTheStyle then what are you waiting for?! I have styled up a few pieces from her range over the past few weeks and I am just loving everything. It is so wearable and so verisitle. You can make each thing look so different and dress them up or down. This beautiful monochrome grid shirt is one of my faves from the range. It is long enough to be worn as an oversized shirt dress, perfect for a night out with some chunky heels or tucked it to a skirt like I have done here. It also looks really cute over some ripped jeans or leggings. I find versatility really important when I buy anything as you get more for your money if you can style it loads of different ways.



P.S Today is That Pommie Girl's 1st birthday! I can't believe it has been a year since I started my blog! It has been crazy to see it grow so much over this first year but I would have had half the success I have if it wasn't for all my lovely followers and all the brands that have supported me so far. I don't even feel like saying thank you is enough as it all means so much to me. It is always so lovely to hear everyones feedback and I read every single persons comment on my blog and insta etc even if I don't have a chance to reply I am so grateful for every comment left. So I basically just wanted to take this time to send you all a massive hug and the biggest thank you for everything so far and hopefully a can share with you all lots more blogging fun over many more years to come!

Top: Missguided (similar here)
Shoes: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.