Thursday 25 September 2014

SEEING DOUBLE...













Hands up who else is loving that tartan is back this AW?! I certainly am. I am such a fan of tartan, whether its a scarf or a skirt I will probably have to have it so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw this co-ord from Fashion Union. Knitted co-ords have become my best friend recently as they give me that little bit of extra warmth that you need as the weather is getting cooler. On a more causal day I would be wearing this with a pair of black boots however I can't get these Primark heels off my feet at the mo, I am obsessed. For £6 they are definitely my best ever Primark purchase, they also seem to go with everything, I'm surprised I'm not sleeping in them.

Shoes: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.