Thursday 11 September 2014

50 SHADES OF...












Happy Thursday guys! So in between madly planning and organising myself for LFW I have managed to get some blogging in as I coluldn't wait to style up there Nike-esque metallic trainers from the online store Choies. I have been so desperate for a pair on Nike 'Liquid silver' Air Max for so long but they have been forever sold out so you can image my excitement when these landed on my doorstep. They add such a quirky look to an outfit, just a bit of fun really but I love them! Thought I would go from a bit of sports luxe styling so teamed them with this gorgeous jumper from Chicwish and these grey Missguided trousers which are becoming a bit of a wardrobe staple as they go with everything! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.