Wednesday 24 September 2014

WINTEREY CHIFFRON...









So if you like a bargain have I got a treat for you! This beauty of a coat was one of my recent purchases from Primark and was only £30! As you can imagine I just couldn't leave the shop without it. Its so cosy and warm so will perfect for winter. Not only is the style and pattern of this coat perfect but the fact that it was only £30 just makes it amazing as winter coats can really break the bank balance. I could have numerous coats from Topshop and River Island etc but I don't feel like spending £100's of pounds so Primark might be the answer this Winter. This coat also comes in a blush pink and a baby blue, perfection. Had to style it with my sheer white co-ord from Rat and Boa as I have been dying to get it on the blog. Looks so perfect with my lace bra from Oh So Lovely Handmade.

Coat: Primark

I have linked below some of my other current fave coats:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.