Wednesday 17 September 2014

STYLING AT SUNSET...












So I think the most exciting thing about the weather getting cooler is all the gorgeous knitwear that is starting to appear in all the shops and online! I am such a sucker for a cosy jumper as I love how jumpers are the easiest things to make look stylish. Weather its a pair of ripped jeans and boots or leather trousers and heels jumpers are the best way to make an outfit look effortless. Chunky knit jumpers don't always have to be for those slob winter days on the couch. You can always dress them up like this with something like these satin shorts, these were perfect as the weather felt just that little bit too warm to fully wrap up. I have been living in these Missguided shorts recently as they just go with everything! I must say though I do think that chunky roll neck jumpers are my fave like this gorgeous grey one from Missguided, may have to get this one in all the colours! I have linked below some of my other current favourite jumpers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.