Monday 29 September 2014

FLUFFY TOUCH...












So Autumn is slowly creeping upon us and the days are getting shorter boo!!! I am really not a winter person so the only thing that gets me through apart from Christmas is the beautiful winter fashion. I am not really the best when it comes to layering but I have told myself that this winter I am going to get a bit more into it, starting with scarfs. Believe it or not I have never been a scarf wearer but how couldn't I not wear them this winter when there are so many beautiful tartan and patterned ones around. I love how they instantly add a colour pop to an outfit like these simple ripped jeans, black jumper and my amazing ASOS leather jacket in todays blog post. Another thing that I think is going to be a massive AW14 accessory is a oversized fluffy keyring, they are turning up everywhere! This cute grey one is from River Island and was only £6, bargain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.