Monday 15 September 2014

FLORAL FAVOURITES...









Happy Monday everyone :) So sorry for my absence from my blog recently, London Fashion Week had me so busy that I just didnt have time to blog but I will be getting all my LFW looks up on the blog tomorrow so you can shop them all for yourselves or just take a peek :) Today I styled up another beauty from Charlotte Crosby's range for InTheStyle, these floral print palazzo pants. Palazzo pants are the perfect transitional piece as they save you from looking overally summery when the weather is turning cooler and you don't want to get your legs out. Team with something like a leather jacket for a more autumnal look but you can still keep it summery with some sandals. These trousers would also look great on a night out with a little bralet and some heels. Something a bit different from just a mini dress or co-ord, go out and wow your friends with how stylish you look ;) P.S how amazing is this embossed leather jacket from ASOS, big thank you to the guys at ASOS for this treat, I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.