Monday 22 September 2014

PEACHY PINK...










There is nothing I love more than a jumpsuit, I think if I had to chose one thing to wear for the rest of my life it would have to be jumpsuits. Not only are they the most comfortable things but they are the easiest things to dress up or down. This beautiful peachy pink one is from Never Fully Dressed, one of my fave brands. If you haven't checked them out then what are you waiting for?! They offer such gorgeous pieces that are a bit different from what is available on the high street. The quality of everything is also amazing which I find really important. This jumpsuit just seemed like a match made in heaven with my beautiful lace applique bra from Oh So Lovely Handmade. I have an obsession with lace triangle bras at the moment as they are perfect to go under sheer things or anything low cut like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.