Tuesday 30 September 2014

LONDON LOVIN'...









I have been so excited about showing you guys these photos as on Sunday I headed up to London to do a shoot with a lovely photographer named Joanna. There is nothing I love more than collaborating with new photographers as it is a great way for myself to get pictures and the photographer to gain some exposure. Not only that it but it is a fab excuse to show off more of my amazing new wardrobe bits! We shot this outfit and a few others around the beautiful Park Crescent, which is just so picturesque. We also shot 2 other outfits on the day so stay tuned for lots more beautiful photos.

For this shoot I just had to style up some of my amazing new bits from Missguided. I am was excited to see all the beautiful bits from their aw14 press day are slowly arriving on site and a little bride (cough robyn!) has told me that those dreamy fluffy shoes will be available very soon so keep an eye out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.