Thursday 2 October 2014

ANIMAL INSTINCT...










I definitely think my new obsession is winter coats, my collection is just growing and growing but can you blame me when there are so many gorgeous ones around at the moment!? This is another outfit from my shoot withJoanna in London around the gorgeous Park Crescent. Lots of Missguided loving today as I just can't get enough of their new AW14 collection. If you haven't checked it out yet then its a must but I warn you you will probably want everything! This leopard coat is going to be so perfect for when the weather gets really cold as it is so cosy and warm but I couldn't wait till then to style it up so teamed it with this gorgeous faux leather skirt which I am currently living in as it goes with everything and is perfect for day or night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.