Saturday 11 October 2014

IT'S A CARNIVAL...











Today's last So...? Couture range city is Rio, I must say it is bloody hard to make cold, windy England look or feel anything like beautiful Rio so I thought a bright colour pallet would do the trick. Pops of neon orange have got me dreaming of summer and I am already having withdrawal symptoms from those long summer days...wahhh!

I hope you have all enjoyed my little break down of the So...? Couture range cities through styling. Now I just need to visit them all! Don't forget you can get your hands on the So...? Couture range exclusively from Superdrug at £1.99 each.

Check out more info on the range here: uk.sowithattitude.com/so-couture

Bralet: Topshop
Shoes: Primark

Oh P.S those AMAZING fluffy missguided heels are available to buy on their website now so don't forget to check them out!


Shop these beauties below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.