Thursday 16 October 2014

GROOVY BABY...












I have been so excited to share this outfit with you guys as these Missguided trousers are just so sassy! I apologise for my lack of posts this week, life is so mental at the moment but I will hopefully get back on top of blog posts next week :) As I have mentioned before there is nothing I love more than collaborating with photographers and ever better when they are one of your best friends. These were shot by my lovely friend Becky and I am beyond happy with how they have turned out. The bright colours of this outfit look so amazing against the London skyline, who would have thought that grey, dreary wether was actually a bonus! We shot a few more outfits on the day so stayed tuned for some more awesomeness! 

Bag: Topshop (sold out but you could try in store)

I have linked below some of my other fave statement clutch bags:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.