Tuesday 7 October 2014

STYLING UP THE CITIES...




There is nothing I love more than a styling challenge so when the lovely Kandice from So...? With Attitude got in contact with me regarding styling up some outfits to co inside with their brand new couture range I jumped at the chance. Now I don't know about you guys but if there is one thing I always have in my handbag its a body spray. They are so perfect for a quick freshen up and are normally inexpensive so you don't need to shed out a lot of money like you would do on a perfume. For years now I have used So...? fragrances so I was so excited to try out the new range and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. They are available in 4 different scents: London (modern, feminine & distinctive), New York (a fresh, assertive scent, supreme for making a big city statement), Paris (the fragrance plays with the contrast of delicate notes of plum and rose) and Rio (zesty top 
notes of pineapple, mango and melon). After trying them all I must say I think that New York would be my favourite so it seemed right to start of with that outfit! Over the next few days I will be posted a new outfit for each city and scent so stay tuned!

The So...? Couture range is available exclusively from Superdrug and are £1.99 each.

Check out more info on the range here: uk.sowithattitude.com/so-couture














New York just always screams effortless cool and chicness (if that is a word!). So for this I decided to go for something a little different to my normal pastels. Perfect excuse to do that Khloe Kardashian favourite of accessorising with a tartan shirt. Just worked so perfectly over this sports luxe knitted co-ord from Missguided.

Shirt: H&M (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.