Wednesday 8 October 2014

WHEN IN PARIS...











So if you haven't already guessed this is my take on an outfit for the So...? couture fragrance, Paris. They are so many things that I could have worn for this but I must admit when I got this Fashion Union sequin tee it seemed like the perfect fit. Was a great excuse to wear my all time fave ripped jeans from PrettyLittleThing. Don't forget you can get your hands on the So...? Couture range exclusively from Superdrug at £1.99 each.

Check out more info on the range here: uk.sowithattitude.com/so-couture


P.S I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards. I got highly commended and I couldn't be happier! Below are the links to what I wore last night.


Shoes: Primark
Bag: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.