Saturday 18 October 2014

TOP IT OFF WITH THE FLUFF...












Is there anything these fluffy shoes don't go with!?! The answer to that is NO! I can't stop wearing them, they are literally my dream shoes. Unfortunately at the moment I have 2 massive plasters on the back of my heels due to wearing a very uncomfortable pair of trainers so I do apologise for the state of my feet! Seeing as nude is such an easy colour to match things to I could have styled them with anything but I thought these piece's from Lily Lulu were the perfect match! I have been after a long camel coat for so long and this one is just the most perfect one. I feel like they instantly make any outfit look so much more sophisticated. Well I think so anyway :) I have decided that everyone needs to own a pair of monochrome trousers as they are such a wardrobe staple. Not only do they go with everything but they can be dressed up or down, just like these beauties I am wearing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.