Sunday 26 October 2014

WINTER ATTIRE...











Happy Sunday guys! I hope you have all had a fab weekend. I finally had a really chilled one which was nice as it gave me the chance to continue sorting out my new office. Feel like it is taking me for ever to finish as I am so busy all the time, any help would be greatly received haha. As soon as it is done I will be sure to get a tour up on my blog! 

I have been living in big cosy jumpers recently so I thought it was about time I got one up on the blog. Oversized or slouchy jumpers are the perfect winter wardrobe staple as they can be worn in so many ways. For example with some fun printed trousers like the ones I am wearing here or some heels and skinny jeans for a more dressy look. A personal fave of my is over skinny jeans and some converse with an oversized scarf to nail that causal winter look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.