Sunday 5 October 2014

DOTTY ROCKS...









Happy Sunday everyone :) I hope you have all had a fab weekend and aren't dreading Monday morning too much! Speaking of Monday morning make sure you check back on the blog tomorrow at 9 am for a little exclusive treat for you all, so exited to share it with you!

This is the last outfit from my shoot with Joanna so I thought I would go for a more dressy one as I just couldn't resist styling up this gorgeous spotty co-ord from Shakuhachi. We shot these pictures last Sunday and I couldn't believe how much the weather has changed in just a week. It was so lovely and warm on this day but when I was out blogging today you can definitely tell that Autumn has definitely set in. I think it may be time to put away the short co-ords until next summer, wahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.