Sunday 19 October 2014

SUIT UP...









Happy Sunday guys! I tell you what, I am seriously not enjoying this weather change we are having! I was out blogging this today and I am surprised I didnt get blown over. Definitely doesn't make blogging easy, who else agrees?! Next I will be dealing with snow, that should be fun! This cute little navy short suit is from Lauren Pope's new collection for InTheStyle, which is amazing! As you all know I love short suits and even though the weather is getting cooler you can still layer them up with a cropped jumper like the one I am wearing here. This is from my brand crush Off Dutee, if you haven't checked them out then its a must as they have such cute, quirky slogan tees and dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.