Tuesday 9 September 2014

AZTEC MONOCHROME...












So even though I am sad that summer is coming to the end there is one thing I am super excited about when it come to winter, all these trouser co-ords that are around at the moment :) They are not only the most comfortable things but are so effortlessly stylish to. Ages ago I wore a beaut ASOS one to the F&F fashion show which if you follow me on insta you may know what I am on about, but unfortunately it sold out so quickly that everyone who wanted to buy it couldn't. So I was so happy when I saw this one on Missguided as it is so similar and now you can all get one for yourself :) Definitely an AW14 wardrobe must have!

If you haven't already noticed I am loving this blush colour that is on trend this season. If you have naturally or fake tanned skin it complements you skin tone so well. That is why I couldn't resist this satin bomber jacket from Boohoo, its such a beaut piece as although it is a causal jacket it can dress an outfit up because of the satin material. 


I have linked below some of my other current fave trouser co-ords and bomber jackets:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.