Tuesday 25 March 2014

It's all about what's underneath...

Today the lingerie brand Ultimo have launched their new Summer collection modeled by the insanely beautiful Abbey Clancy who is the new face and body of Ultimo. The collection features big cat prints and bold pops of purple as well as beautiful lace detailing. The styles also come with a brand NEW feature – a discreet clasp to give the option of racer-back which I have already tried out and loved. Michelle Mone, Creator of Ultimo, said; “The new Ultimo styles are bang on-trend and perfect for adding some life to your lingerie drawer. Bright, chic, stylish and affordable, this is a ‘must have’ collection for the summer season.” 




View the panther one here

The lovely Kat from Ultimo has very kindly sent me a gorgeous underwear set from the collection to try out and feature on my blog. Like any girl I am a massive fan of underwear but just don't buy it enough, I think this will all change after seeing Ultimos new collection. I am such a believer in that if you have a gorgeous matching underwear set on you just feel fabulous and this set has definitely done just that! 


Not only is the colour beautiful but the fit is amazing and feels so expensive. It arrived all nicely wrapped in tissue paper and in an Ultimo gift box which made me feel all special as I am sure it will you if you decide to purchase something from the collection. As you can see from the pictures that both of these sets in the collection are stunning which makes it hard to chose between them, and to make it even harder the lace bra also come in a beautiful turquoise colour so if you are like me you will want both! View the purple one here.


My beautiful set from the collection:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.