Saturday 8 March 2014

Aloha...













Is there anything more perfect than these jeans?! If you follow me on instagram you will realise how obsessed I am with these and they have pretty much not left my legs since I bought them! They are just the most perfect pair of jeans for summer and the colours are so beaut! They are out of stock in most sizes online but don't worry as they are brand new in so I am sure they will be restocked soon! If you cant wait then try your nearest store or the Oxford Circus store as this is where I purchased mine. One reason why I love them so much is because they go with all my pastel jumpers like the gorgeous green cropped one from Missguided. Like I mentioned in my previous post I have bought this jumper in all the colours as the style and colours are perfect and such a bargain to!

Shoes: Forever 21 (see similar ones below)

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.