Wednesday 12 March 2014

Going backless...














I just love anything backless as I personally think it is so much more attractive to show some 'back' than anything else. Maybe this is because I am lacking in the boob department haha so have to make up for it else where! This beautiful backless crop top is from the lovely people at Boom Boom Boutique. They design and make their own clothes and they are all super gorgeous and a bit different to anything you can get anywhere else. When they got in contact with me to work with them this was one of my immediate choices as I just love everything about it. If you are after something a little special then they are definitely worth checking out.


Trousers: Sabo Skirt (similar here)
Shoes: H&M
Coat: ASOS (purchased a while ago but try eBay)

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.