Sunday 2 March 2014

Pink on pink...













Fallen fall an all pink outfit once again but can you blame me?! Was browsing through Boohoo on one of my daily online shopping routines and came across this beaut skirt which was added straight to my basket! Naturally I then had to find something pink to match it and this fluffy knit is just perfect if I don't say so myself. Both are such fab quality, especially the skirt which has a lovely texture to it and makes it feel much more expensive than just a jersey one. 

Seeing as we finally had some sunny weather on Saturday I finally got to wear some of my new sunnies from Zero UV. They also came in handy as I was nursing the worlds worst hangover from a rather heavy night out in London on Friday. I have also posted the outfit I wore out that night with links to each thing for those of you who would like to know.

Shoes: River Island (similar here) and (here)



C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.