Thursday 6 March 2014

Summer hues..














I have been looking for a pink leather jacket for so long now but didn't want to spend heaps on it, so when I came across this beauty on Very I was sold straight away. The brand is actually South and I cant recommend it enough! It is such beautiful quality and looks very expensive. Definitely going to get a lot of use out of this one over spring. If you haven't already noticed by now I am obsessed with pink so just had to do another all pink outfit as this jacket just looked so fab with my gorgeous playsuit from the girls at In Love With Fashion. P.S if you are looking for the perfect holdall bag this one from Primark is a little gem!

Have a fab weekend! 

Bag: Primark

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.