Wednesday 26 March 2014

Clueless...












I love a bit of a 'clueless' look these days but how could you not with all these gorgeous tartan print skirts around at the moment in such cute colours. Like this beaut one from New Look. Not only is the colour perfect but it is such a bargain to! Makes me want to dress like this everyday, if only we had some nice warm weather! Summer just cant come soon enough! Now these amazing white shoes I know so many of you have fallen in love with but sadly they have sold out in River Island however I have found pretty much the exact ones from an Australian shoe brand, Windsor Smith. Unfortunately you will have to pay postage but you wont regret it as they just go with EVERYTHING! Lastly I just had to style this all up with my cute new clutch bag from eBay. I have wanted a Lulu Guinness one for so long but for now I will settle with this little bargain.

Shoes: River Island (similar here)

PLT VIP Blogger...

So I thought I would let my inner stylist out and enter the blogger competition being run by online retailer PrettyLittleThing.com. There are so many gorgeous things on there at the moment this definitely wasn't hard. Below are this pieces that I chose to create my outfit. Links to everything can also be found under the picture.

Being a lover of anything faux leather I especially love the trousers and the tailored fit is just so on trend right now. Leather look trousers are just the most perfect thing to take an outfit from simple to edgy. They can be dressed up for example with this crop top and some heels but can also be dressed down with an oversized jumper and some heeled boots. (My personal fave). Having one colour running through your outfit can really help to bring it altogether so this amazing burgundy faux suede jacket will look perfect with the burgundy sunnies. This colour also never seems to go out of fashion as every year it always comes back which I love as it is such a wearable colour. This also means that a jacket like this one below will become a bit of wardrobe staple.

Finally I just had to add some mega chunky heels to this outfit as they are such a massive trend right now and I love them! They add the coolest look to any outfit and also help to make your legs look skinnier which cant be a bad thing ey! To finish off this casual cool outfit I couldn't think of anything more perfect than a studded shoulder bag. Stud detailing is so perfect if you are someone like me and not really a fan of too much jewelry as you can add some shine and metal to your outfit that way instead.



Jacket: PLT
Top: PLT
Trousers: PLT
Shoes: PLT
Bag: PLT
Sunnies: PLT

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.