Friday 21 March 2014

Having a pastel moment...











Pastels are currently taking over my life at the moment! My wardrobe looks like a sweet shop right now but I'm not complaining. They are just the most perfect trend and I love how all the different pastel shades go so well with each other. For example my favorite 2, mint and pink! These gorgeous pink high waisted jeans were very kindly sent to me by the lovely girls at PrettyLittleThing and I just love them! They are just the most perfect shade of pink and I can already tell I am going to wear them to death this spring. 

I have had this beautiful chunky knit mint jumper in my wardrobe for a while now but it has taking me so long to get it on my blog. This beauty is from H&M and is one of my fave things at the moment. I love the cropped style and the neck line on it. Its one of those things that whenever I wear it out people always ask where it is from.


C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.