Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mellow Yellow...












I am not normally a yellow person really but I have seen so many beautiful pieces around at the moment in yellow I thought I might start to add some to my wardrobe. Plus it was so sunny the day I took this I thought it was an appropriate colour. This beautiful tee is from New Look and was such a bargain. Its a really lovely fabric and feels a lot more expensive than it is. The colour looks so fab against these beaut acid wash jeans from Missguided which are a bargain alternative to Topshop Joni jeans. Super comfortable and a really great style for summer as they look so fab with crop tops.

White accessories are going to be a massive trend this summer judging by the catwalks which I am loving as I am a massive fan of white shoes. These cute jelly shoes from La Moda are the latest addictions to my ever growing white shoe collection and I can tell I am going to live in them this summer. Just had to match them with this cute white shoulder bag also from the lovely people at La Moda.


C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.