Sunday 23 March 2014

My inner gladiator...











I hope you have all had a fab weekend! Mine was so full of blogging as I have recently purchased so many beautiful things that I am so eager to get up, so stay tuned for heaps of outfit posts this week. This is one of my faves that I took this weekend, mainly because of these insane gladiator heels. I am not normally someone who would go for these but thought I would be a devil and try them out. So glad I did as I LOVE them! They add such an edgy look to this outfit!

The tee is also my new favorite addition to my wardrobe, I am just loving mesh at the mo and this is perfect. So fab for a bit of a white on white outfit like this one.





Also for any of you who were after buying this gorgeous co ord when I did this outfit post it is back in stock now so go go go:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.