Sunday 3 November 2013

Leather and lace...









So I totally hate winter as pretty much everything I own is made for summer and I'm not a fan of having to wear layers upon layers of clothes, so I decided to go and raid the Primark in London the other day to see what winter bargains I could find and it did not let me down! I found so many gems including this gorgeous fur gilet and faux leather rucksack. If you haven't been recently its deffo worth a look. More items that I bought will be up on the blog soon.
 
|I know this look is probably not the most practical and warm look for winter but I have fallen in love with these amazing faux leather shorts from Missguided and they look so fab with the fur gilet. Will definitely be wearing these with tights for a warmer look this winter.
 
Gilet: Primark
Top: Boohoo
Shorts: Missguided
Bag: Primark
Shoes: H&M

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.