Wednesday 30 October 2013

Daisy Chain...










So the lovely people at Soinfashion.com got in contact with me to feature an item of theirs on my blog and they sent me this gorgeous floral kimono. Kimonos are such a wardrobe staple for summer or winter and are perfect for layering. This one is such good quality and looks amazing on! I just love it so thanks again Soinfashion! Their website is definitely worth checking out, so many lovely things! You can find a link to the website on my side bar :)
 
Once again I am wearing my favourite Zara top, I just cant get enough of it! It just goes with everything! Looks super cute with these Topshop mum jeans which are slowly becoming my favourite jeans ever! So comfy!
 
Kimono: Soinfashion
Jeans: Topshop
Top: Zara
Heels: eBay
Sunglasses: eBay
Belt: River Island

C xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.