Sunday 27 October 2013

Faux leather and fluff..










So I had some amazing news last week, the totally awesome people at ASOS had chosen me to become part of #AccessAllASOS, an exciting new destination for their most loyal fans, where you get unprecedented access to all things ASOS. Invites to ASOS HQ, events and new collections. As you can image I am super excited about the whole thing! As a welcome gift they sent me these sunnies which I love, so thanks again ASOS.

Moving on to my outfit. How amazing is this cropped fluffy jumper! It is probably my favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment as its so cosy and goes with everything! It looks especially cute with leather or tartan and a bright lipstick.

Jumper: Zara
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: ASOS
Boots: H&M

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.