Friday 4 October 2013

Tartan me up..










So I have a new obsession with anything tartan! Its the best new trend for AW13! Whether its tartan skirts, dresses or trousers I love them all! I found these amazing trousers in River Island today and just had to have them. They are a really nice lightweight material and are so comfy on, they also come with this gorgeous belt! I love the neon green stripe running through given them a more fun, edgy look!
 
This bralet is so simple but amazing and works with everything! Missguided are always bang on trend and this is such a perf copy of an Alexander Wang top. I loved it so much I had to buy it in the leather version too! Cant wait to style that one.
 
Trousers (with belt): River Island
Bralet: Missguided
Bracelet: Boohoo
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: eBay
Sunglasses: eBay

C xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.