Monday 14 October 2013

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication










 
How completely amazing is this jumpsuit from Missguided! I have been after a white one for so long but didn't want anything too fancy, something I could dress up or dress down and this is just perfect. Its super comfortable on and I love the simplicity of it from the front but when you turn around it has the cutest cut out back. I kept it quite simple with just some nude strappy heels but I think it would also look fab with some brightly coloured heels and accessories. Perfect under any printed winter coat liked this gorgeous leopard print one from H&M.
 
Jumpsuit: Missguided
Coat: H&M
Heels: Zara
Necklace: New Look
Bracelet: ASOS

C xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.