Sunday 22 September 2013

Sports Luxe











 
How amazing is this baseball shirt!? I have wanted one for ages but couldn't find one that didn't look too much like I had just played baseball! This H&M one is so perfect as its made from a chiffon fabric so feels nice and looks more feminine on than just a standard baseball shirt.
I am also obsessed with anything holographic at the moment so I have fallen in love with these Zara heels and they are super comfy on to which is a bonus! I recently bought these Henry Holland/ Wildfox lookalike sunglasses for such a bargain on ebay! They are just so fun! Probably not something I would wear everyday but perfect for holidays or festivals!
 
Baseball Shirt: H&M
Wetlook Leggings: Miss Selfridge
Heels: Zara
Sunglasses: Ebay
 
CJ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.