Friday 15 November 2013

#TonightIs for looking sharp










 Outfit #1
 
Dress: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: ASOS
Bracelet: Boohoo









Outfit #2
 
Top: ASOS
Shorts: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS
Clutch: Forever 21
 
 
Being part of Access All ASOS is probably the most exciting thing that has ever happening to me! I love getting all these invitations to do such fun stuff with the guys at ASOS. One of which was an invitation to be part of their #TonightIs for Looking Sharp campaign. I was super lucky and got sent 6 gorgeous piece to create my perfect party looks with. The black sparkly dress is one of my fave as its kind of fluffy and covered in sparkles, perfect for Christmas party season. The pink leather and pony hair clutch is also a favourite of mine because of the gorgeous bright pink colour. Anything with a bit of sparkle I love so the sequin shorts are right up my street. This would also look cute with a backless body or crop top.
 
Thank you so much again ASOS for letting me do this and don't forget that anyone can apply to be part of #AccessAllASOS next year so get applying guys.
 
Check out the ASOS #Tonightis for Looking Sharp feature here: http://www.asos.com/Todayis/Cat/pgehtml.aspx?cid=18384&WT.ac=FL|WW|dest|GBC|daily

C xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.