Saturday 16 November 2013

Peace, Love & Fashion












 
Last week Missguided released there stunning Peace & Love collection featuring gorgeous faux leather and mock croc pieces. Every item in the collection is so beautifully simplistic, its safe to say I want everything in the collection! My favourite item is this gorgeous faux leather body, as soon as I saw it on the website it just had to be mine! It just looks so expensive and stylish. Missguided just get it right every time and that's why they would have to be my favourite online retailer.
 
I'm not really a massive fan of winter as I just hate having to wear layers upon layers of clothes however I do love the excuse to wear gorgeous winter coats like this beautiful coat from the collection Molly from the Saturdays has done for Oasis. Its so simple and classic and the camel colour means it goes with almost everything.
 
Body: Missguided
Trousers: Missguided
Coat: Oasis
Shoes: eBay 

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.