Sunday 24 November 2013

Cowhide











The lovely ladies at La Moda, an online accessories website, sent me this gorgeous bag last week and I just couldn't wait to blog about it. It looks and feels so expensive and I just love the colour and the stud detailing. La Moda even have 20% off at the moment with Look Magazine so its definitely worth checking them out! Thank you again guys for my beautiful bag!
 
 I wanted the bag to be the main focus of this post so kept my outfit quite simple, just something casual that I would wear during the day. However I thought I would add this cute faux cowhide collar to my leather jacket to add some more detail and colour. I am loving all the attachable collars available this winter! They are so perfect as they can change the look of any coat or jacket. ASOS in particular has some really cute ones at the moment.
 
Bag: La Moda
Collar: ASOS
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Polo Neck Body: eBay

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.