Tuesday 12 November 2013

So in fashion...

The lovely people at soinfashion.com have given me a peak into their new AW13 look book to see what will be available from them this winter and Christmas party season and I just had to share it with you guys! One thing that particularly stood out for me are their super cute fluffy jumpers, a must have for this season. Whether you are after a cropped jumper or a bit of printed fluff they have got you covered!





Unsure of what to wear for your Christmas party? How about one of my fave party outfits from the look book? Or maybe both!




My absolute favourite piece from the look book has got to be there burgundy leopard print coat with faux leather sleeves! Not only is the colour so on trend right now but its just the perfect coat to finish off any outfit this winter.









All of the above: www.soinfashion.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.