Wednesday 27 November 2013

Its all about the fluff...












I am totally obsessed with anything fluffy at the moment and this Primark gilet just goes with everything! Its also surprisingly warm so I am basically living in it this winter! How amazing are these tartan tube pants?! Being someone who only ever used to wear leggings when brands started to do tube pants my life was complete! They are super comfortable and look so much nicer than leggings. These ones especially are my fave due to the tartan print.
 
I went on a crazy ASOS spending spree last week when Unidays had 20%, I just couldn't resist! Among some of the things I bought were these gorgeous tartan pants, this amazing faux metallic leather gold top and these cute all white heels, which have become my favourite shoes! P.S please ignore the rather unstylish band on my wrist, having to wear it for my work at Freeze Festival!
 
Gilet: Primark
Top: ASOS
Tube Pants: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.