Tuesday 25 February 2014

Wear red lipstick and don't let boys be mean to you...













I think this could quite easily be the best thing I have ever bought in Zara. I am totally in love with it, it is just so different to anything I have seen before and I personally think it looks amazing on. Its made out of the same sort of material used for shirts so is nice a lightweight. Definitely going to wear this to death this summer! haven't just had a chance to blog this beautiful bag that was also a Zara purchase when the sale was on. Its very Celine esque and I just love the mixture of 3 colours. Sadly I think it is out of stock now but you could always try good old eBay.

Shoes: River Island (similar here)
Bag: Zara 

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.