Tuesday 25 February 2014

Napoleon Dynamite...
















Bit more of a causal one up today as I just had style up some more of my recent fave Zara purchases including the gorgeous coat and t-shirt. Being a lover of these slogan tees when I saw this in Zara I just had to by it! However it also may have had something do with the fact that I am convinced I was supposed to be born in American just so I could be a cheerleader! Such a cute tee for more casual days!

This beaut coat was very kindly bought for me by my lovely boyfriend Kieran as he knows just how much I love anything with a bit of fluff and this coat has plenty of it! Its super warm and also has a lining inside that you can take out when, or should I say if, it starts to get warmer. 

Top: Zara
Shoes: H&M (similar here)

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.