Sunday 23 February 2014

Sequin referee...














I fell in love with this ASOS top a while ago now and it has been in my saved list for ages now so I finally decided to buy it! I must say I was persuaded after seeing all the beaut sequin tops at the Tom Ford AW14 fashion show, not quite the real thing but it will definitely do for now! Unfortunately the sun wasn't shining when I took these photos so the pictures don't really do the top justice as it really does sparkle so much! 

I am totally obsessed with ripped jeans at the moment and I now have over 10 pairs in my wardrobe, whoops! This pair are the latest addition and I just love the extra rips up the leg. If you haven't invested in pair of ripped jeans yet (or even if you have) I definitely recommend these! Just had to style this all up with my gorgeous new yellow shoes from ASOS! They are so Gucci esque I just couldn't resit them. They also will be so perfect in the summer when it finally arrives! Finally just had to get my amazing new clutch bag from Zara up on my blog. Could not resit this when I saw it in store and the quote is just so perfect. Unfortunately I cant find the link online for you guys but go and check your nearest store and hopefully they will have it however I have linked some similar below!

Jeans: ASOS (more jeans here)
Bag: Zara (similar here)

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.