Sunday 9 February 2014

Oversized tartan...











I've always been a massive fan of anything tartan but my fave item at the moment has to be this oversized tartan shirt/dress. It arrived the other day from Pretty Little Thing and I was so impressed with it. Its a really lovely thick flannel material that is actually really warm so allows you to wear it just as a jacket. Its perfect to add a bit of a quirky look to a casual outfit. I have styled it with my favourite jeans from Boohoo which I am practically living in at the moment. The are like the Topshop Joni jeans but soooo much cheaper and I personally think they are just as good quality. I love the acid wash grey colour and they go with pretty much everything! For anyone looking for a new pair of jeans these are for you!

Bralet: Missguided
Boots: H&M
Bag: Primark

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.