Thursday 13 February 2014

French fancies...











I am totally obsessed with everything about this outfit! Not only is it just a pink overload (which is my fave thing) but its a co ord!! The lovely girls at Missguided gifted me this gorgeous two piece for Valentines Day so you can imagine my excitement when it arrived on my door step. Honestly not even these pictures do it justice! I think that the top is sold out at the moment but keep your eyes out because I am sure it will all be back in soon! I have styled it with this totally amazing boyfriend jacket from PrettyLittleThing as the colour match is just too perfect. I am yet to find anything this jacket doesn't look good with, definitely one of my SS14 essentials. Lastly I had to finish this outfit off with my gorgeous new River Island shoes that my boyfriend surprised me with for Valentines Day, the are amazing! Perfect style and perfect colour!

Bag: New Look

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.