Wednesday 26 February 2014

Back in the day...














So Missguided have made me fall in love with EVERYTHING available on the website at the moment, there is literally not one thing I don't want! Not good for my bank balance! These amazing mum jeans were the ones I wore to LFW and I just cant get enough of them. They are so comfortable and the quality is amazing, definitely would recommend! However if you want a more baggy fit like this go for a size up than normal and then you can pull them in with a waist belt. This little purple crop top also had to be mine not only because it so beautiful but also because it is the spitting image of one my mum had back when she was younger which I have always lusted after! So funny how fashion always comes back around. 

Now can we just spend a minuet to appreciate the beauty of these Missguided shoes! I saw them back at their SS14 press day and when I finally saw them online they had to be mine! I love the clear strap and they are super comfortable! Definitely have to be in everyones wardrobe!

Belt: River Island

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.