Sunday 12 January 2014

Powder blue...













I think I am slowly starting to have an obsession with jumpsuits! I was looking through my wardrobe the other day and counted 16, I'm pretty sure 1. That's not normal and 2. When in the world am I going to wear them all! Oh well, for now they will just have to be featured in my blog posts, like this amazing powder blue one from In Love With Fashion. I loved it so much because of the colour and also the style. Its so simple but I love how it is slightly oversized with a structured bodice, beautiful! I cant wait to wear it to something special in summer but for this time of year it looks perfect with a bit of my fave thing, fluff! This jumpsuit comes in so many different colours so I think I will be finding it hard to restrain myself for getting another one!
 
Coat: eBay
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: New Look
 
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.